My 360|Flex Presentation

As promised - just finished my presentation and here it is - have fun. Oh, here is the abstract: In this session we will demonstrate the Flex Mapping API For ArcGIS Server, where we will deconstruct live real-world mapping applications and algorithms such as dense clustering, auto labeling of features, collaborative editing, real-time asset tracking and client/server collaborative Geo-Processing. In addition, we will demonstrate how to create your own layer, geometry and symbol extensions for superior rendering performance taking advantage of the FP10 drawing API.

Comments

CheckMate808 said…
scanned through the presentation. very good.

I am looking into how to work .net through the flex api right now.. but more important would be to access arcserver objects for say doing a network trace.

any direction would be great.
thunderhead said…
Version 1.2 (to be released next week) will have N/A support plus Virtual Earth support, bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Unknown said…
I was there and it was a fantastic presentation!
thunderhead said…
Glad you like it and thanks for attending.
phile13 said…
Attended the presentation and thought it was great. I really liked the part about using sprites to speed things up. I wanted to play around with that a little more, but could not find as much as I thought/hoped was in the presentation. I guess I was wondering if you have any code samples for this?
thunderhead said…
Glad you liked the presentation - check out http://thunderheadxpler.blogspot.com/2009/05/street-path-finding-in-as3.html - all the source code is there :-)

Popular posts from this blog

How to use Esri Flex API on Android and iPhone

Augmented Reality, iPhone and ArcGIS Server

Weighted Map Feature Clustering With Attributes