Saturday, January 27, 2024

Back in Action: GenAI Meets GeoSpatial

 Hello, everyone. It has been a while since my last post, and I wanted to explain my absence. I have been working on demanding client projects requiring confidentiality, so I couldn't share anything.

But now I'm back and excited to dive into something new and exciting. 

Generative AI (GenAI) has gained much attention lately, but I'm taking it to a different level by merging Large Language Models (LLMs) with insights from geospatial analysis. It's GenAI with a GeoSpatial twist.

I want to introduce a simple project, "ReAct geospatial logic with Ollama," which uses resources such as the Python Langchain and Ollama.

I'm thrilled to be back and can't wait to start this new journey with you. Keep an eye on this space for future updates, tips, and unique code snippets. Your feedback and questions are valuable, so please don't hesitate to reach out.

I'll see you in the next post, and as usual, you can check out the source code here.

No comments: